Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
No Slides are Included in this price. This is just a RUSH charge.
This cuts the turnaround time down to 4 working days by paying for the film and the film processing. This puts your order 1st in line without waiting for any one else to fill-up the roll of film.
Those costs are $35.00 per roll of 36 exposures. If you order 72 slides it would be 2 * $35 = $70 and 100 slides would be 3 * $35 = $105.00. This cost is in addition to your normal slide prices below and your shipping choice will take additional days.
- NEW Lower Price! These 35mm color slides are for our clients and DJs who use Gantom or Chauvet DJ gobo lights.
- Small orders have to wait for more orders to join them so give this process 3 weeks to receive your slides. In 2021, the USPS is slowing mail delivery on purpose, to save money.
- NEED THEM IN A WEEK? Speed up the turnaround time to 4 days by adding the Priority Rush Service to your Cart also.
- Shipping is an additional cost.
- You cut the film to fit your light. These are also known as circle projection slides and personalized gobo slides.
- Instructions to design your images.
- After your transaction, you can return to Upload Your Files. Click now so you can find it — it opens in a new tab.
Your digital images are printed to a film recorder to produce 35mm color slides in 10 to 14 days on average. Your shipping choice will add on additional days. You can speed it up by adding on Priority RUSH Service.
This is step 1 and uploading your files is step 2. (Click now – it opens in a new window so you can find it.)
If you want multiple copies, order the first set here and then order duplicate slides here.
Please Note: For 23 years we’ve always been able to have our 35mm color slide film processed locally and today (Mar. 15, 2017) is the end of that. The local lab’s processing machine broke. Every other local film processing lab closed years ago, so now we will mail your film to the best lab in the USA and they will mail it back. The round trip takes about 10 days. Finally we’ll ship the finished 35mm color slides to you the following day.
This back and forth takes time and it’s not a daily thing, so the turnaround time cannot be guaranteed anymore. Small orders will have to wait for the roll of film to be filled because small orders can’t cover the cost of the 35mm color slide film and film processing.
- We’ll print your image again for 2nd and 3rd sets of the original image.
- Order the first set of color slides at the normal price for that quantity and then this duplicate slide price becomes available to you.
- No extra time is required for these dupes.