Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Cut the turnaround time down to 4 working days by paying for the film and the film processing. This puts your order 1st in line without waiting for any one else to fill-up the roll of film.
Those costs are $30.00 per roll of 36 exposures. If you order 72 slides it would be 2 * $30 = $60 and 100 slides would be 3 * $30 = $90.00. This cost is in addition to your normal slide prices below and your shipping choice will take additional days.
Your digital images are printed to a film recorder to produce 35mm color slides in 10 to 14 days on average. Your shipping choice will add on additional days. You can speed it up by adding on Priority RUSH Service.
This is step 1 and uploading your files is step 2.
Please Note: For 23 years we’ve always been able to have our 35mm color slide film processed locally and today (Mar. 15, 2017) is the end of that. The local lab’s processing machine broke. Every other local film processing lab closed years ago, so now we will ship your film to the best lab in the USA and they will ship it back. Finally we’ll ship the finished 35mm color slides to you.
This back and forth takes time and it’s not a daily thing, so the turnaround time cannot be guaranteed anymore. Small orders will have to wait for the roll of film to be filled because small orders can’t cover the cost of the 35mm color slide film and film processing.
- Send your images into ColorSlide.com and we’ll send each image back to you in it’s own keychain viewer, suitable to put on your keychain for only $5.95 each.
- This price includes your image printed to color slide film and the viewer.
- You can upload the images directly from your phone.
- We’ll print your image again for 2nd and 3rd sets of the original image.
- Order the first set of color slides at the normal price for that quantity and then this duplicate slide price becomes available to you.
- No extra time is required for these dupes.