Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
No Slides are Included in this price. This is just a RUSH charge.
This cuts the turnaround time down to 4 working days by paying for the film and the film processing. This puts your order 1st in line without waiting for any one else to fill-up the roll of film.
Those costs are $35.00 per roll of 36 exposures. If you order 72 slides it would be 2 * $35 = $70 and 100 slides would be 3 * $35 = $105.00. This cost is in addition to your normal slide prices below and your shipping choice will take additional days.
Your digital images are printed to a film recorder to produce 35mm color slides in 10 to 14 days on average. Your shipping choice will add on additional days. You can speed it up by adding on Priority RUSH Service.
This is step 1 and uploading your files is step 2.
Please Note: For 23 years we’ve always been able to have our 35mm color slide film processed locally and today (Mar. 15, 2017) is the end of that. The local lab’s processing machine broke. Every other local film processing lab closed years ago, so now we will ship your film to the best lab in the USA and they will ship it back. Finally we’ll ship the finished 35mm color slides to you.
This back and forth takes time and it’s not a daily thing, so the turnaround time cannot be guaranteed anymore. Small orders will have to wait for the roll of film to be filled because small orders can’t cover the cost of the 35mm color slide film and film processing.
- Send your images into ColorSlide.com and we’ll send each image back to you in it’s own keychain viewer, suitable to put on your keychain for only $5.95 each.
- This price includes your image printed to color slide film, the viewer and we put your slide film inside the viewer also.
- You can upload the images directly from your phone.
- We’ll print your image again for 2nd and 3rd sets of the original image.
- Order the first set of color slides at the normal price for that quantity and then this duplicate slide price becomes available to you.
- No extra time is required for these dupes.
Slides scanned to digital images. Negatives scanned to positive images you can share. Prints scanned to digital images, also.
- Slides scanned by our expert. He can scan your existing 35mm slides and 35mm negatives into digital images including color correction with Photoshop. Each one is a custom scan so nothing is cropped out.
- Turn your negatives into positive images that you can see on your phone or computer, email them and upload them to Facebook.
- Your prints can be scanned into digital images as well, from wallet size up to 8×12 inches.
- We’ll put your beautiful images onto our website and you can download them with a link when they’re ready. If you prefer you can have a DVD for $5.00 extra. To request it, fill out the form below and mail it with your slides or negatives.
- The turnaround time is a couple days after we receive your film.
- Please do your transaction online securely and then send your film into our address. Konold Kreations, 13328 Center Ave., Largo, FL 33773.
- If you prefer, you can skip the online transaction and simply download then fill out this form and mail it. Slides-and-Negatives-Scanning-Form.pdf