Viewmaster Reels can be created from our Slides
Imagine a Viewmaster reel made from photos that you have taken! You can edit your images to fit into a Photoshop template and then upload those images and have our normal 35mm color slides made. You cut the images out of the film and place them into the appropriate square on the Viewmaster reel.
- Viewmaster Reels can be created with our 35mm color slides.
- Order on my new website: https://colorslides.com/shop/35mm-color-slides-for-viewmaster-reels/
- Instructions and image templates are available to download as a zip file that was created by one of our clients, Charles Bernard. His information is several years old, but it is still accurate. Click to download the Viewmaster Info zip file.
- This image above is what Charles template looks like in a smaller version. Click it to see the full size version. The image dimensions are the same as the film recorder printed page size: 4096 x 2732 pixels at 372 dpi. Use it as a template and simply replace the 4 square images with your images.
- If you create your Viewmaster images correctly, you can put 4 Viewmaster images per one of our slides.
- Do we construct the actual cardboard reels? No. You get the pleasure of doing that.
- Buy blank reels here.
- Viewmaster Resouces: http://vmresource.com/ and https://3dstereo.com/